On Jul 13, Phil Brennan wrote:
> On 7/13/05, Mathew Kanner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Jul 13, Denny Reiter wrote:
> > > On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 09:42:12AM -0400, Mathew Kanner wrote:
>
> Here you go, see attached screenshot. Note that the freebsd mail is
> all sorted and available from the labels on the left. Took a while to
> setup all the filters, but worth it.

        Hi,
        First thanks for the screenshot, that was an unexpected.  I
see that what you are doing is matching delivery based on the 'to:'
address.  So you need 'to:freebsd-current' and 'to:current'.  This
would work most of the time.  My ideal would be able to match the
'delivered_to' or 'Sender' (or an arbitrary header), last time I
looked they could not do that.
        --Mat