On Tue, 25 Oct 2005, Marc Ramirez wrote:

I want to test a whole bunch of multi-computer network configurations (e.g., encrypted tunnel between subnets, SMTP AUTH, etc.) but I'd rather use virtual machines to test. (What? No basement full of Celerons?)

I'm using ports/emulators/qemu for guest operating systems.
Or have you looked into jails?

What's the state of the art for FreeBSD? Is anybody doing something similar? With what?

Thanks!

Marc.

\Søren

Soeren Straarup   | aka OZ2DAK aka Xride
FreeBSD wannabe   | FreeBSD since 2.2.6-R
   'We wanted to believe. But the tools
    had been taken away..' Mulder