Every once in a while, some guy sends an email to the
FreeBSD-questions mailing list using BCC, which makes the email pass
my filters, and head straight to my inbox.
I have set up a filter which checks the email address(es) the email was sent to.
So far, it looks like this:
____
Matches: to:(freebsd-questions@freebsd.org OR [EMAIL PROTECTED] OR
[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "FreeBSD-Questions"
____
Yes, FYI, some people actually write "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

But how do I make sure that _every_ email to the gets filtered?

I've noticed that all emails sent to the FreeBSD mailing lists get
suffixed with some text. Can I trust that this text wont change every
few weeks or so?

How do you filter your emails?