Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:

Don Dugger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Dag-Erling Smørgrav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
// comments are neither better nor worse than /* */ comments, and
they have been available in C for seven years now.
That's pure opinion and one that I haven't head.

The availability of // comments in C99, which is now seven years old,
is fact, not opinion.

DES
Wrong part of the statement I was talking about it being better or worse.
And again you your missing the point. What does this have to do with why
one would use c rather then c++? Or the myth that c++ has poor performance
in comparison to c.

Don 8)