----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 3:16 AM
Subject: portable audio player >= 18Gb

> AFAIK, the only player that has more or less usable interface (the way I
> described) is the Cowon, model X5L. However, it'd be interesting to know
> if there are (or will be soon) any alternatives. Also, this player is not
> available locally, so I'd appreciate if someone who used it for a while
> could tell if they found anything bad about the device.

    I own a Cowon 30G X5 (not L), and I love it.  It plays FLAC with the
    original firmware -- an important feature that appeals to a quality
    freak like me.  The only inconvenient is that you need to attach a small
    subpack in order to charge and access the device.  I have more than
    once temporary misplaced this small piece of hardware.  Other than
    that, I absolutely love the X5.

---
Samuel Chow

Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
This message is displayed using recycled electrons.