Yuri wrote:
Can't there be something added such as an easy to search for FAQ so this topic doesn't come up 2-7 times per month? I know people should use a search engine and search for the information first, but people seem extremely lazy and always ask current@, hackers@, and questions@, amongst other lists I'm sure..
Thanks,
-Garrett

PS Please CC me if replying on chat@, as I'm not subscribed to that list.

BTW googling "nvidia freebsd driver amd64" doesn't show this Wiki-page on the
first 3 google-pages.
This means that it's not named properly. 'Feature requests' isn't what most
people would search for.

Yuri

Need to tip the Google scales a bit then. More people that go to the wiki with that search query will increase the probability of the wiki page being in the top X number of queries..
-Garrett