Jason C. Wells wrote:
 On Thu, 13 Dec 2007, Brian wrote:

The fact that each mailing list exists as [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] makes me need to make 2 filters for each list I subscribe to. Can I suggest that if this is going to continue, that the server shows one format for all the messages that go out?

Filter on the Sender header. That is controlled by the list manager and doesn't have duplicate names. For -questions, the Sender is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Later,
Jason
This is just the kind of thing we should avoid, we're choosing to make the more difficult on user route because???

Brian