On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 03:49:41PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Dag-Erling Smørgrav, and lo! it spake thus:

> By the way, as far as I know, FreeBSD already runs on machines with a
> non-power-of-two number of cores:

  - I've still got a 6-way PPro motherboard in the closet upstairs
    (and a number of such ran FreeBSD way back then last millennium
    when they were impressively powerful systems   :)

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]