> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 11:03:11PM -0700 I heard the voice of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], and lo! it spake thus:

there -- pause! It should really be: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. You see,
it's an email, not a name (I think) ;)

One sunny evening my passionate word hit a node in the transmission
line, and an echo was born, and thus it spake:
<how's that? I'm pretty bad in writing, got to practice more :)>
> > Few small things have changed since the time of that article, but
> > the ideas there still seem to be up-to-date (and hopefully will stay
> > that way).

then came the data:
> The whole point of focusing on ideas rather than details is so it
> [hopefully] /will/ stay up to date, without having to go update it
> every other week when one OS develops something new or duplicates
> something old.  Laziness is a virtue.     8-}

This may _very_ well be the case, except what I was referring to when
saying "hopefully will stay that way" was the FreeBSD OS, not the
article. Ambiguity is a gripe ;-P

[SorAlx]  ridin' VS1400