Some references to it from inside the company:
http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/2008/08/random_blog_post.html

which gives the link to a flash developer for Sony: http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/2008/08/random_blog_post.html "I just watched Tinic from the Flash Player team demo two 64bit versions of Flash Player 10 here at FlashForward. One on Unbunu Linux and the other running on FreeBSD. Tinic also showed a 32bit version of the FreeBSD player. At this point however, there if no solid plan for release."

It looks like if you find any news about the new 64 bit player, you'll find it on the blog site of the person who engineers flash for adobe, Tinic. http://www.kaourantin.net/

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all,
I just read a ZDNet article, referencing a demo of 64bit version of
Adobe Flash Player on FreeBSD.

http://blogs.zdnet.com/Bott/?p=517

Is this coming as real??

Thanks,