-----Original Message-----

>Hello!
>
> Anybody got a good way to send an automagic Ping'o'death to a spammer's
> computer?  Maybe there's a "kick butt"
> plugin for AmavisD?
>
> If I were Captain Kirk, surely I'd be able to have Spock program the ship to
> beam a photon bomb directly to their location;
> I suppose, however, being only the 21st century, such technology isn't
> available yet.

If you find one let me know.

I recall years ago into looking into this and was told it was illegal to do
such a thing in response to a spammer, but it was ok for them to spam me. That
never made sense to me, but I stop trying to figure it out.

Rod Person
Sr. Programmer
(412)454-2616
http://www.ccbh.com

"And of all the passions the most mischievous is pleasure. Why so? Because all
things are the slave of pleasure; and because the life of the wicked is
governed by pleasure as by a master."
- Philo
    The Second Book of the Treatise on The Allegories of the Sacred Laws, after
the Work of the Six Days of Creation.