David Wolfskill wrote:
 > [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, charset: us-ascii, 30 lines --]
 >
 > From one of the systems here, running 7.1-STABLE as of 11 Jan 2009:
 >
 > Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 05:30:00 -0700 (PDT)
 > From: Charlie Root <r...@albert.catwhisker.org>
 > To: r...@albert.catwhisker.org
 > Subject: albert.catwhisker.org monthly run output
 >

 > Doing login accounting:
 >         lynette           2903.16
 >         total            -410169.04
 >         david            -413072.21
 >
 > -- End of monthly output --
 >
 > So does this mean that I have evidence that I (david) actually used
 > that particular computer far less than my spouse (lynette) did...? :-}
 >
 > ["No, really -- I didn't use it at all!  In fact, I used it for a
 > *negative* amount of time, so I could use it some more and still
 > never have used it!"  Yeah, right....]

I'm not exactly sure if you expect a serious answer, but
here it is anyway.

Of course, the above numbers are nonsense, even the one
for lynette (2903 hours would be about 120 days).
Probably your /var/log/wtmp file has been corrupted.

Best regards
   Oliver

"C++ is to C as Lung Cancer is to Lung."
        -- Thomas Funke