* Dag-Erling Sm??rgrav <d...@des.no> [090922 14:47] wrote:
Nick Hibma <n...@van-laarhoven.org> writes:
Our package system is a tremendous asset, and wholeheartedly agree
with Doug on this. So my vote is now a -1. Not that anyone cares.

Having seen how it turned out, I'd like to vote -50,000,000 on this
whole discussion...

Surely we're not done until someone suggests replacing /bin/sh
with bash, amirite?

In loader?! Yeah! Great idea. No need to load the base system which would save enormous amounts of bootup time. Everything that is needed could be loaded as a lib!

And he scuttled off to create SillyFly BSD...

Nick

P.S.: I have never looked at DragonFly BSD, so I have no idea whatsoever what it is or does, apart from the fact that I *think* that it is a BSD like OS ... It runs on a _______________________________________________