Hey All,

We've been happily using FreeBSD for a while at CopperEgg, and we got excited
about the recent stuff going on in the latest status report (yay growable
filesystems!).

Then I got to thinking (oh no not that!) - we should do something cool for the
people that work so hard to make FreeBSD awesome.  We thought about lots of
stuff, and decided we would give away our service for FreeBSD contributors.  We
do server monitoring (like rrdtool+collectd+top but without the tedious parts),
so we're going to let you use it all you want.  Might come in handy this summer
while building cool GSoC stuff, or working on projects, or whatever.

So, here's the deal:
- use all you want (personal systems only)
- free!

Only restriction is you need an @freebsd.org email address when you sign up so
we know you are legit.

http://copperegg.com/freebsd/

Of course feel free to pass it around or whatever as I am not going to double
post it.

Eric