Several months ago, the FreeBSD web master decided to cover the main FreeBSD web site
with Google Analytics, without giving any response or respect to critics and concerns
raised by the user community, such as questioned benefits, public moral issues and noted
alternatives. Now, I call for an "injunction" for the FreeBSD web master to
explain, thoroughly:

What has so far been gained through the use of GA?
Of these, which ones could not have been achieved otherwise, such as with a
different tool?
Also of these, which ones are significant, and why?
What warrants the continued application of GA?

I hope to see a compelling argument that justifies the web master's silent
negligence several months ago, or admittance and relevant acts otherwise.