This is not a good thing. It attempts to exploit ISPs' networks to avoid the purchase of bandwidth for commercial content distribution. It should not be encouraged. In fact, ISPs should block it to avoid burdening their networks and users with the additional cost of distributing third parties'
content.

--Brett Glass