From: owner-freebsd-c...@freebsd.org [owner-freebsd-c...@freebsd.org] on behalf
of twilight [pipfsta...@openmailbox.org]
Sent: Sunday, 24 July 2016 4:55 PM
To: Jason C. Wells; freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: What Larry McVoy (bitkeeper) got wrong ....

To IRC, maybe? Chatting over e-mail is, kinda, funny. Lags are too big.

On 24.07.2016 00:48, Jason C. Wells wrote:
> I'm just excited to see a little traffic on -chat.  Where'd everybody go?
>
> Regards,
> Jason C. Wells

Cheers~

PGP key fingerprint:
07B3 2177 3E27 BF41 DC65  CC95 BDA8 88F1 E9F9 CEEF

You can retrieve my public key at pgp.mit.edu.

This message may contain both confidential and privileged information intended
only for the addressee named above.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
then destroy the original message.