Dear FreeBSD Community Members,

I am a master student based at the University of Leeds (UK), and currently
working on a research investigating the relationships between open source
software community culture, structure, motivation of participation and the
innovation capability of OSS community. I was told FreeBSD community is very
active and supportive with members around the world, which makes it perfect for
this research.

This research data is to be collected via questionnaire with the anonymous link
below:
https://leedsubs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cUPSObEbxQqEX1b

The questionnaire should take you 5-10 minutes to complete. I would very much
appreciate if you could help to participate this research, and if you have any
questions about the research, I am happy to answer, just e-mail me on
bn1...@leeds.ac.uk. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Sophy Guo