Subject: ChatGPT says pfsense is the most popular open source firewall
in the world

Good day from Singapore,

Teo En Ming asked ChatGPT this question on 24 Sep 2023 Sunday: What is
the most popular open source firewall in the world?

This is ChatGPT's reply:

"As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, one of the most
popular open-source firewalls in the world was pfSense. pfSense is a
widely-used open-source firewall and router distribution based on the
FreeBSD operating system. It offers a range of features for network
security and management, including firewall, VPN, intrusion detection
and prevention, and more.

However, please keep in mind that the popularity of software can
change over time, and new projects may have gained prominence since my
last update. To find the most current information on the most popular
open-source firewalls in the world, I recommend checking recent
sources, online communities, and technology news outlets."

I am glad I am using pfsense firewall.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore
Blogs:
https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com
GIMP also stands for Government-Induced Medical Problems.