Hi:

I have a bug running the most current chrome package. It is kind of hard to describe so I have included a screen shot. Basically if you make the window wider than it was when initialized the window sorta tiles. I am running the chromium-60.0.3112.101 package. I upgraded from 59.<something> that did the same thing.

So actually the first post was rejected because of the screenshots. Trival to duplicate

Known bug? Can it be circumvented by building the port with some option settings?

I am running 10.3-RELEASE-p18, xorg-7.7_2, and xfce-4.12_1.

Doug

_____
Douglas Denault
http://www.safeport.com