> panic: lockmgr: pid 3344, not exclusive lock holder 3341 unlocking

I had the similar panic last night during make world.  I have a
dump at home but I didn't have time to take a look this morning.

My system is dual PPro SMP, 128MB RAM, 3 SCSI UW disks with CCD,
about two day old -current.  Since the panic happened after update
source tree (I should have saved it),  I don't have kernel source
code for the /kernel.

I'll post the details if no one else reports the details when
I get home.

Tammy