> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>
> - You are running cvsup with a different umask than usual.  To guard
>   against this, you can add a "umask=022" setting in your supfile
>   (CVSup-16.0 and later).

Speaking of CVSup-16.0, I can't get the port in /usr/ports/net/cvsup to
link.  I get the following error message:

-> linking cvspasswd
/usr/lib/crt0.o: file not recognize: File format not recognized

Fatal Error: program "ld" failed, exit status = 256

It does this for the link of cvsup, cvsupd and cvpasswd.

I'm running about a 2 week old -current system.  I'm supping a new
-current right now and will try doing a new "make world" to see
if this helps, but this is the only port I've had any trouble
getting to build.
--
Mike Pritchard
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]