On Mon, 5 Jul 1999, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> I'm also sure this response will probably scare a few people off and
> garner stern rebukes from the newbie hand-holding folks,

        As one of the "newbie hand-holding folks" I would say that the
kindest thing you can do for a new user who's wandered into -current is to
slap their hand and send them back to mommy. :)

> I also make this point now and with such force because various signs
> and portents indicate that -current is about to become a dangerous
> place again for awhile,

        Woo hoo... I love a parade.

Happy with my appropriately sized cojones,

Doug
--
On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only
nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter