In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dag-Erling Smorgrav writes:
>David Scheidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> Six weeks, and no computer more sophisticated than the SCUBA one, are what
>> I remembered.  Someone remind me what a vacation is again?
>
>des@flood ~% whatis vacation
>vacation(1) - return ``I am not here'' indication
>
>Apparently, it means he's not there.

You got that wrong:  It said he's not *here*, so unless he has disappeared
there is a very good chance that he is *there*, wherever that is.  Probably
out in the big coloured room somewhere...

Can we please stop this thread now ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]               "Real hackers run -current on their laptop."
FreeBSD -- It will take a long time before progress goes too far!