I'm a little bit astonished that's now possible to mount via nfs
several times at the same mountpoint with freebsd nfs clients:

normal behaviour (Linux 2.2, Solaris):
--------------------------------------

magma:/ # mount magma:/cdrom /mnt
magma:/ # mount magma:/cdrom /mnt
mount: magma:/cdrom already mounted or /mnt busy

freebsd behaviour (stable and current):
---------------------------------------

# mount magma:/cdrom /mnt
# mount magma:/cdrom /mnt
# mount magma:/cdrom /mnt

#mount
/dev/sd0s2a on / (NFS exported, local, soft-updates, writes: sync 9 async 1508)
/dev/sd0s2e on /var (local, soft-updates, writes: sync 160 async 1695)
procfs on /proc (local)
magma:/cdrom on /mnt
magma:/cdrom on /mnt
magma:/cdrom on /mnt

I think this is a very strange behaviour ... any ideas ? And as I know
loopback mounts are not possible with fbsd. Am I mistaken ?

Martin