:On Sat, Oct 02, 1999 at 02:05:37PM +0200, Leif Neland wrote:
:> Now system is hosed: it fails in rc.init (thereabout), because it claims /bin/sh:
:Exec format error.
:> I can't enter single user mode either for same reason.
:
:What about using /bin/csh for single user mode?
:
:--
:B.Walter                  COSMO-Project              http://www.cosmo-project.de
:[EMAIL PROTECTED]             Usergroup                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Also, when all else fails try booting from a FreeBSD CD.  Altneratively
    it may be possible to boot the normal kernel and use a FreeBSD CD as root
    by typing 'boot /kernel -C' (or -c, I forget which).

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>