> Since I dont think my other mail made it through...(since I didnt see it, or
> any replys)
>
> Has anyone gotten an Iomega Ditto Max drive to work on 4.0?  I have both
> types, Floppy/ditto dash card and Parallel port, and would like to use it to
> back up my drive every week or so.

It's not supported, and it's a disgusting device.  Stuff it in the bin
and buy something better.

You could have found this information by searching the list archives,
BTW.  You should do that first as a matter of course to avoid messages
like this that may seem to be flames.

\\ Tell him he should learn how to fish himself,  \\  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
\\ and he'll hate you for a lifetime.             \\  [EMAIL PROTECTED]