"Ilmar S. Habibulin" wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Oct 1999, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:
>
> > > What hould i do to upgrade to current?
> > You need to install a new loader. cd /sys/boot; make depend && make
> > all install.
> I tried to so, but making new boot loader failedwith an error like 'use of
> undefined type in line 46' in ucontext.h. I do not remember the exact
> error message. It is far away from me right now. Maybe i should take
> already compiled loader? And would it boot freebsd 3.x kernel, if my
> upgrade fails again?

You could do that, and it would load your kernel. Your best option,
though, it's to jump first to 3.3-stable.

But before you do that, could you please give me the error log?
Loader should have *not* been affected by the signal changes!

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        "I always feel generous when I'm in the inner circle of a
conspiracy to subvert the world order and, with a small group of
allies, just defeated an alien invasion. Maybe I should value myself
a little more?"