Mark Huizer wrote:

> Huh what?
> I have some trouble building the www site but I will work on that after
> my holiday.
> But the mirror is update every four hours at the moment. Should it be
> every hour? No problem with me

Why not? I don't think it is that big a drain. Once it's up to date it's
up to date. The frequency should not impact the amount of transfer
significantly, barring the extra handshake activities. Mayhap a future
version will even signal the dependents much like BIND 8 does.

As to my remarks regarding the dutch mirror. That was the status then.
Don't know the current state of affairs.

Roelof

--
Home is where the (@) http://eboa.com/ is.