:Not an executable... but I finally figured it out... Pipes possibly broken
:as set up by csh- csh was an old (Oct 1) csh. Until I updated csh from the
:current build tree, what actually was happening was vfontedpr was piping
:to 'cat -'.... and this was hanging..... Wierd city, but all better now I
:believe... possibly related to the signal changes(?)....
:
:-matt

    Weird.  I did fix a few pipe bugs a number of weeks ago but this sounds
    like something different.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>