:Matthew Dillon writes:
: >
: >     Ahhh... I'm glad you found it.  I was beginning to scratch my head.
: >
: >     NGROUPS_MAX is set to 16 (/usr/src/sys/sys/syslimits.h).  You may
: >     be able to patch the kernel to up the number of groups by upping
: >     the value in that define and recompiling the kernel.  I've never
: >     tried this myself but it should work.
:
:Will a recent -current behave the same way, or will it return
:something to the DU box?
:
:Eg, will I need to worry about uppting NGROUPS_MAX when I upgrade the
:box to a more recent kernel?
:
:Thanks,
:
:Drew
:Andrew Gallatin, Sr Systems Programmer http://www.cs.duke.edu/~gallatin
:Duke University                                Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:Department of Computer Science         Phone: (919) 660-6590

    I don't know, I don't have a non-FreeBSD box to test with.   I would
    be interested in knowing the answer!

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>