If you did a kldstat (in gdb. Use Greg Lehey's .gdbinit* from vinum) and
added the pertinent KLD as a symbol file correctly (also reference
the .gdbinit*), you would probably get more useful output.  Try
that and let me know.  FWIW, I have my CFLAGS + -g in the modules
just as I have my kernel -g and installed with install.debug.  This
helps if you plan on debugging a module when it crashes.