Hi,
On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Lauri Laupmaa wrote:
> I have -CURRENT from 16 nov 1998 and stuck badly...
> If I make new kernel, loader says its format's unknown, if I try to make
> new loader, it says some gcc flag is unknown, if I try to make new gcc it
The flag is probably -fformat-extensions so eliminate it from
/usr/share/mk/bsd.kern.mk.
Then build linker/kernel/world.
The other fortcoming issues should be in /usr/src/UPDATING.
If not please tell the solutions to [EMAIL PROTECTED] :-)

Bye!
----
Michael Reifenberger
Plaut Software GmbH, R/3 Basis