> I'm running -current as of 9:00 CDT October 30, and ever since I rebuilt, I
> have not been able to run any Java applications.  All of them exit with
> the following error output:

Running Java on -current is at best a hit-miss operation, simply because
we were forced to hard-code in some linker information into the JVM to
support FreeBSD 3.0-3.2.  This can cause problems in FreeBSD 4.*, since
often the linker changes.

This is not to say that it is due to those kinds of changes, but given
the number of *large* scale changes to the entire 4.0 system, I'm
suprised it works at all.

At this point, the only platforms that I expect the JDK to work are

Nate