With the latest current, whenever I start amd, I would see a lot of log
messages repeating:
        arplookup 127.0.0.1 failed: could not allocate llinfo
        arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for 127.0.0.1rt
If I ifconfig my ether interface down, as expected, the messages would stop.
It's puzzling that a packet destined for 127.0.0.1 could end up on the output
queue of an ethernet card. It happens only if I run amd, I could telnet
to localhost without any problem. Any idea?

-lq