Blaz Zupan writes:
| I'm trying to make the wi (WaveLan) driver work in -current. It appears
| that some changes to the pccard code have broken it (or that I can't find
| out how to configure it correctly, although I have done it under 3.3 with
| success). I have this in my config file:

It needs to be converted to newbus.  I've done this to Bill Paul's
Aironet driver for -current (however, his driver doesn't work with
an access point correctly but the driver for Linux does so I have
some work to do).  You can use the /sys/dev/ed driver as a model.
I don't have a card like that to test with.

Doug A.