Before I go do a fresh SNAP install, I wanted to see if there was an easier
way to fix this problem...
My -current box was a celeron...I had to switch the celeron and mboard to my
windoze machine to get a vidcard werkin...I recompiled the kernel to 486,
586, and 686, and moved the HD, the cards, etc, over to the K6-2 400 I
had...now, everytime at boot, before it even prompts for which OS to start,
it has a bootloader problem...if I recall it was something like:
BTX 1.0.0  BTX Loader 1.0.1
then "System Halted"

I tried the fixit floppy, etc, and that partially worked, but locked when it
was mounting the filesystem.
I'm sorry that I cant provide any more info...I only have 1 monitor and cant
copy/paste between 2 pcs.

Thanks in advance

Doug