:
:> > It is mount_nfs, and there is mention of mounttab.c in the Makefile,
:> > but no mounttab.c anywhere in the source tree.
:>
:>      this file located in the src/usr.sbin/rpc.umntall/ directory.
:> However common things should go in the library.
:
:Yeah, I found it now. I had a screwed up cvsup-mirror, and I was
:effectively getting a partial feed. I see it now in usr.sbin/rpc.umntall.
:
:M
:--
:Mark Murray
:Join the anti-SPAM movement: http://www.cauce.org

    No problem.  I thought it might be a synchronization problem of some
    sort.  I had tested that patchset with a completely new checkout & build
    on my test box.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>