On 29 Nov 1999 19:19:24 +0100,
  Dag-Erling Smorgrav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Dag-Erling> My SB32 PnP, which had so far worked nicely with newpcm except for the
Dag-Erling> "fast forward" bug, stopped working after the newmidi import. This
Dag-Erling> means that none of my sound cards (except for the GUS PnP, which I
Dag-Erling> haven't tested) work any more, and I am seriously losing faith in the
Dag-Erling> authors' ability to maintain a device driver.

Did you add sbc into your kernel configuration? Maybe I should add
a warning in sb.c...

--
Seigo Tanimura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>