I am in the midst of updating one of my ports, net/elsa, and have found
that it requires libc_r.so.3; unfortunately, compat3x does not contain
this lib.  Any chance of having it added to compat3x?

-----
Chris D. Faulhaber               |  You can ISO9001 certify the process of
System/Network Administrator,    |  shooting yourself in the foot, so long
Reality Check Information, Inc.  |  as the process is documented and reliably
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 |  produces the proper result.