On Tue, Dec 07, 1999 at 09:22:31AM -0700, Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Nick Hibma writes:
> : Hm, The machine is not crashing at the moment when unplugging the
> : device. But plugging it back in gives me a 'No free configuration for
> : card Ethernet' ('Ethernet' being the quite splendid name of the card in
> : the CIS).
> :
> : A quick browse reveals the following difference between ep and ed. It
> : doesn't have any effect however.
> :
> : Let me know if I can test anything. I'd like to get that working, but
> : don't have the time to dig into this (utun driver is more important :)
>
> Quick question.  If you kill and restart pccardd does the problem go
> away?

It doesn't for me (I have the same problem).  This last commit was
unfortunate, as it didn't really help the eject situation and now
I can't use my sio card at all. :-(
--
Christopher Masto         Senior Network Monkey      NetMonger Communications
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        [EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://www.netmonger.net

Free yourself, free your machine, free the daemon -- http://www.freebsd.org/