Wilko Bulte wrote:

> This does, however, have all the risks of building yet another SMIT or
> SAM. :-( Neither attempt at making Unix sysadm 'user-friendly' makes
> me want to cheer.

Actually, I very much like both SMIT (in it's 4.x incarnation) and SAM.
Sure, I'll complain loudly if that was the _only_ way of doing it, but
neither of these tools precludes you from cli and file-editing, nor
would we have to.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
who is as social as a wampas

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]