On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:00:34 -0800 (PST),
  Julian Elischer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Julian> however LINT doesn't help because it still has comments refering
Julian> to 'enable pnp'. Are these old? and if not, how do I now do this?

Yes. Also, pcm(4) no longer needs to mention pnp(4). Could anyone
handle pcm(4) while I fix LINT and go out in half an hour?

--
Seigo Tanimura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>