On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 04:27:26PM -0800, Randy Bush wrote:
> my /etc/make.conf has NO_SENDMAIL=true
>
> but current as of today is stomping on /usr/sbin/sendmail, /usr/bin/mailq,
> etc. all about /usr/sbin/mailwrapper.

Yeah, that bit me too but I forgot to post a message here.  I'm using
postfix and I just changed /etc/mail/mailer.conf to this:

sendmail        /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
send-mail       /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
mailq           /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
newaliases      /usr/local/sbin/sendmail

It was still really annoying, though, and at least UPDATING could
have had an entry for it.

-Chris
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]