* From: Kris Kennaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 * Openssl should now be fully functional for both US and international users
 * - please report any problems you have in using it to me. You should be
 * able to compile all openssl-using code (some of them require rsaref and
 * therefore cannot be used in a commercial setting, others do not), although
 * the ports may need tweaking to deal with the changed base location (/usr
 * instead of /usr/local).

Should I add some stuff to handle the differences in bsd.port.mk (like
we did with perl5)?

For one thing, openssl is in -current only so we need a way to have
ports easily depend on the openssl port in -stable.

-PW