On 19-Jan-00 Matthew Jacob wrote:
>  Do you even need to know what IRQ it was assigned? It seems to me
>  that IRQ,
>  like IO-PORT, is only needed if you're either interested in such
>  stuff or to
>  catch conflicts (both are under bootverbose)

What would be nice would be to have the normal version displayed and
the verbose stuff go to a seperate buffer and logged seperatly..

ie so you don't clutter your boot screen with junk, but if you have a
problem you can get at the verbose info :)

.. and no I don't have any patches :)

---
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum