It looks like your last make world or make installworld did not complete.  There
is an install problem with installworld bootstrapping itself.  New libraries are
installed before the install binary is installed.  When they try to use the
"-fschg" option, you get that error.  (installworld aborts at rcp with the same
problem.)  Simple recompile and install /usr/src/usr.bin/xinstall to fix both of
these problems.

Jim Bloom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]