On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 04:51:44PM -0500, John Baldwin wrote:

[cut]

> With that in mind, the upgrade path is only going
> to be broken for a few people who should be reading -current and thus
> know how to work around the problem, so I repeal my request for the
> changes to be backed out.  My apologies.

Great :)  So, has anyone any strong ideas on both the "correct" function
names to use and what the correct API should be for the functions.

Joe
--
Josef Karthauser        FreeBSD: Take the red pill and we'll show you just how
Technical Manager       deep the rabbit hole goes. (http://www.uk.freebsd.org)