Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> With the impending release of FreeBSD-4.0, is anyone on this list using
> IP-Filter on FreeBSD-current?  I'm planning to install -current
> w/IP-Filter on a testbed and would like to know of there are any
> gotchas or if it even runs on FreeBSD-current.

I've been using ipfilter with -current since 24 Jan 2000, and this night
I'm running my buildworld with cvsup'ed sources.

With user PPP on tun0 and kernel PPP on ppp0 there seem to be no
problems, so far.  If something comes up after tonight's build, I'll let
you know.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, < keramida @ ceid . upatras . gr >
For my public PGP key: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]