Feb  1 18:21:44 propro ftpd[676]: no modules loaded for `ftpd' service
Feb  1 18:21:44 propro ftpd[676]: auth_pam: Permission denied

This error message has been there for a long time, when I ftp from
one box to another (anonymous ftp not enabled). I think I saw a
message some time ago that it doesn't hurt. If it is not my fault, it
may be an idea to look into it before 4.0 is released as release. I am
utterly incompetent to do this :-)
Might save some questions on questions.

IIRC there is a pr-report about this, which is marked closed, for
stable.
--
Marc Schneiders

[EMAIL PROTECTED]